Sunday, July 8, 2012

Recent Pages

Here are some recent pages I have been working on. Hoping to get some Halloween pages and Sea World pages finished today! Snapfish.com sent me a 99% off coupon for being such a loyal customer so I have a ton of photos headed to me in the mail! It was like Christmas for me in July! So right now I am trying to make more room in my photo boxes by getting some two page layouts finished!
 Constance at the circus in 2008. She was three
 Brian and Codies wedding photos. 2006
 pics from a farm in Springfield. 2008. The girls were three and one
 Ivys second birthday party pics. My goal is to get all birthday pages finished by Ivys next birthday!
 Tractor pull my dad and I went to. 2010
 Seeing Santa. 2010
 Taking the girls to see Tangled for Ivys fourth birthday
Miss Addisons newborn pics! Sure do miss this little girl! Cant wait to see her again at Christmas time!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are getting the time to scrapbook in peace!

    ReplyDelete