Thursday, July 12, 2012

Good Afternoon! Here are the recent pages I have finished. Im not sure if anyone is even looking at these besides my mom anymore! So here ya go mom! lol
 David, Brian, Codie and I at Sea World in TX in 2007
 Wedding pics. No I STILL havent finished that album...
 This one came out fuzzy, but its fall pics of Constance and Ivy. Fall 2008
 Same fall, just Halloween pics. This is one of my favorite Halloweens with them.

 Constance in the summer of 2006 in her cool shades!
 Christmas 2005 with Davids family
And a page of my grandparents in Canada 1999. Some of my favorite memories with my grandpa. These scrapbook pages bring on whole new meaning now, and really show me why I do all this scrapbooking. We now have a nice way to look back and remember all the fun times.

I have decided to take a break from scrapbooking today and take a bubble bath and read instead. Im just so thankful that I have a hubby who has been giving me time to myself in the afternoons on the days that he is home. I know next year he will be a whole lot busier getting his instructors liscence, so I need to take advantage of this time now! Hope to get a few more pages done this weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! YOU know i LOVE looking at your pages!!!! I love the ones of grandma and grandpa on the Canada fishing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still look at your blog. But I am like you I don't think anyone looks at mine anymore. I never get comments anymore like I used to. Oh well, it's a good way for me to document things in our lives. When I do my yearly Christmas letter I can go review my blog for things to update family on. LOL!

    ReplyDelete