Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Moms surgery page!





Moms surgery in 2008. Before and after pic!
here is my latest page... I was hoping to get more done last night, but it just wasn't in the cards! Coming up soon though will be some Christmas, (old) pool, and baby pages. I just ordered some more photos today. Trying to get caught up, but to be honest with you all. I am still a year behind. Ahhh! Oh well, I am getting there.

This summer my goal is to get all of Ivy's preschool pages finished (since she is starting Kindergarten in August :(  and get all of Constance's 1st grade pages done. She will be a big 2nd grader! I cant believe it! The ultimate goal is to have their school scrapbooks done by the time graduation rolls around so I can give them to them as a gift. We will see if I can keep up with it over the years. It wont be easy especially with three of them!

Only 23 weeks until my mom comes to visit! We are all looking forward to it! It will be much needed by that time and we have a lot of fun things planned! And David and I will get our one date this year! lol We are going to go up for a flight in the morning and then head to Universal Studios for the rest of the day! And thanks to my wonderful husband and his connections we got ourselves some free tickets! woohoo! Which means I can spend more at the harry potter section of the park, which is the main reason I wanted to go in the first place! Cant wait to do those pages!!

1 comment:

  1. Anesthesia doesn't do anything for your image in a camera lens! Just saying... LOL Can't wait to be out there with you all either!

    ReplyDelete