Monday, March 5, 2012

Im back!

I took quite a vacation from blogging as you all know :) I also took a vacation from scrapping, I think I just burnt myself out doing so much. My new goal is just one page a week. I may do more, like I did last night, but life seems to have gotten busier after our move to Florida! And with a two year old on hand who is potty training, I dont get a lot of down time.



I finished three pages last night, and I will say it was nice to be at it again. I have missed it. I just did the first three pics in my boxes/pile and they all happened to be of Constance. Being the oldest, I seem to have a ton more pictures of when she was little then I do with Ivy and Paige. So anyways here are the pages I finished. I may do a page or two tonight, just depends on how bedtime goes.











I am also adding a few pics of our goings on after we moved here to Florida. The weather is warm and the water is so nice :) We are loving it here, but also a tad bit homesick. Hoping to make it home for Christmas at the end of the year. That still seems so far away though :(

1 comment: